The user of the internet website provided by KANGNAM JEVISCO CO., LTD. is subject to the terms and conditions set out below. When the user clicks “Registration button”, it should be considered as that the user agrees with the terms and conditions.
2. Registration information
KANGNAM JEVISCO can use collected registration information in a bulk; however, KANGNAM JEVISCO cannot release individual registration information without the consent from the user. Except, such information could be obtained for resolving illegal issues. The user agrees to provide accurate, current and complete information required for registration. KANGNAM JEVISCO may terminate the User’s rights to any or all of the services if information provided by the user is false, inaccurate or incomplete. The user is solely responsible for updating any change in the information and KANGNAM JEVISCO is not liable for any damage arise by delayed update.
3. Using the service
The user agrees to provide accurate, current and complete information required for registration. KANGNAM JEVISCO is not responsible for accuracy, quality, and completion of the services received through other members or other sites. Therefore, KANGNAM JEVISCO is not liable for any damage arisen by users referring to the aforementioned contents. The user agrees not to be engaged in the activities stated below. The company may delete any of the post without notification and suspend membership in case of violating this agreement. 1) The user must not use IP, Password, and Social security number of other person
- 2) The user must not engage in any activity that interfere privacy of others. Activities such as vulgar, crude, threating, or indecent posting, emailing releasing and sending of information.
- 3) The user must not post, email, release or send advertisements. Also, junk mails, chain letters and other forms of relevant posts without consent from KANGNAM JEVISCO.
- 4) The user must not collect nor store personal information of other members.
4. Protection of users’ information
Upon the completion of the registration process, the user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the personal information, which has been input, and the user is solely responsible for any results arisen by using your ID and password. The user must notify KANGNAM JEVISCO upon becoming aware of any unauthorized use of any of the User's passwords or ID. The user is responsible for any damage caused due to the delayed notification. The user should terminate the site completely after using the service. KANGNAM JEVISCO is not liable for any loss or damage of your information arisen by failing to comply with the aforementioned condition.
For those accessing services of KANGNAM JEVISCO services are considered to agree to the KANGNAM JEVISCO placing the advertisement on the services.
9. Provisions and Regulations
Conditions that are not stated in this article of provisions should be complied with the Electronic Communication General Act, the Electronic Communication Business Act and any other relevant acts.
10. KANGNAM JEVISCO service
KANGNAM JEVISCO may make changes to the terms of the Agreement from time to time and the modified terms should be effective upon listing on the first page or notifying to users. The User may end this Agreement at any time if he or she does not agree to the amended terms of the Agreement. Otherwise, it should be considered as that the user agrees with the modified terms. Moreover, KANGNAM JEVISCO might discontinue or edit the service due to unavoidable reasons, and the company should not be liable for the following cases.
- (1) When any message stored or transmitted at the service provided by this site is deleted, or not stored, or not transmitted due to national crisis, black out, service facilities failures outside of the management scope of the company, or additional force majeure (virus)
- (2) When the company has to suspend the service temporarily, the company should notify it at least 7 days in advance. The company is not liable for any damage arisen by the users who had failed to fully acknowledge the notification. The notification period might be shortened or deleted when there is a force majeure event. Even when any message stored or transmitted at the service becomes deleted, or not transmitted by the suspension of the service, the company is not liable for any loss or damage.
KANGNAM JEVISCO is not liable for any damage or loss of the user during the service. When there is any issue relevant with using the service, it should be determined in a final court of a competent jurisdiction.
[Additional clause] This provision will be effective from 11.01.2000