KANGNAM JEVISCO CO., LTD. (hereinafter referred to as “The Company”) recognizes the great importance of protecting your privacy and abides by stipulations regarding privacy under the "The Act on Promotion of Information & Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc." (Hereinafter referred as “The Communication Network Act”) and changes the name of the policy from “Personal Information Protection Policy” to the “Personal Information Handling Guidelines” established by the Ministry of Information and Communication.
1. Contents and methods of collecting personal information
The company collects personal information [name/address/phone number/ email/ job/ company] via membership of the website and consultation and information generated through log-in which include log, cookie, IP and etc.
2. Purpose of collecting personal information
We collect personal information to provide optimal service to members by classifying and analyzing the collected information.
- Name, ID, Password, Question for checking password and Answer: we collect this information to confirm a member, prevent false usage of the service, verify decision on membership, send notifications, handle complaints, and store data which can be used for settlement at the court.
- Address, Phone number, Cell phone number, Email, Job, Company Information: For providing personalized marketing and advertisement for newly released products and services.
4. Period for storing, using or destroying personal information
Your personal information will be destroyed immediately upon completion of collecting or receiving personal information. Personal information is destroyed via the following means.
- Personal information printed on paper is destroyed by shredding or incineration.
- Personal information stored in electronic files is deleted through technical means that cannot re-produce the deleted records.
Period for storing and using personal information is as follows
- When the member is withdrawn or expelled
- When the information is collected for temporary purposes such as for questionnaire survey or events. Second, when the relevant survey or event is completed.
5. Retrieval, revision, and deletion of personal information
You may retrieve or revise or delete your personal information registered with the Company at any time. If you want to retrieve or revise personal information, you may click “Change User Information,” If you want to withdraw your membership, you may click “Membership Withdrawal.” You may retrieve or revise or withdraw in person or contact the Personal Information Management Officer in writing or via phone or e-mail.
6. Collection of personal information by Cookies and Rejection
7. Designation of the Personal Information Management Officer
For safe usage of your information, The Company designates a personal information officer, who is in overall charge of collecting, using, providing and managing personal information of users, checking for illegal or wrongful infringement of personal information by staff members or any third party and receiving and handling your suggestions and complaints related to personal information. The personal information officer who handles your personal information is as follows and will be available to answer your inquiries quickly and sincerely.
- Name: Kim Han Joo
- Department/Position: PR / Section chief
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +82-70-7096-3084
For any complaint regarding personal information, it should be reported to the personal information management office or the corresponding department. We will try to facilitate smooth communication with the customers.
Personal information protection policy Version No.: V1.0
Announcement date: 2007. 10. 22
Effective date: 2007. 10. 22